United Chain Documentations
Welcome to the United Chain documentation site!
Please note that both the United Chain software and this documentation site will improve over time and is still a work-in-progress.
Be sure to engage with our community channels to stay updated.
Have fun trading and see you on chain!
What is United Chain?
United Chain is an innovative solution to bring programmability and interoperability to United Chain. United Chain relies on a system of PoA consensus that can support short block time and lower fees. The most bonded validator candidates of staking will become validators and produce blocks. The double-sign detection and other slashing logic guarantee security, stability, and chain finality.
Please read the FAQ to get started.
What can I do with United Chain?
The purpose of the new blockchain and DEX is to create an alternative marketplace for issuing and exchanging digital assets in a decentralized manner.
- Send and receive UnitedChain
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets, and use United Chain as underlying exchange/transfer network for the assets
For developers, you can also:
United Chain, UnitedChain boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of United Chain intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.
Because UnitedChain is EVM-compatible, it launched with support for the rich universe of Ethereum tools and DApps. In theory, this makes it easy for developers to port their projects over from Ethereum. For users, it means that applications like MetaMask can be easily configured to work with TC. Seriously – it’s just a matter of tweaking a couple of settings. Check out Use MetaMask for United Chain to get started.
- Send and receive UnitedChain
- Explore the transaction history and blocks on the chain, via UnitedChain SCAN, API and node RPC interfaces.
Developers can also:
- Issue new tokens to digitalize assets
- Run a full node to listen to and broadcast live updates on transactions, blocks, and consensus activities
- Develop wallets and tools to help users use Dapps
A token protocol on UnitedChain which is compatible with ERC20. It extends ERC20 and contains more interfaces, such as
decimals. Read the full proposal here: https://github.com/UnitedChain/UnitedChain
UnitedChain (and Other Coins) MainNet Switch
UnitedChain Coin (UnitedChain) was an ERC20 token on the Ethereum network.
After the launch of United Chain, UnitedChain Coin (UnitedChain) is being converted into native UnitedChain tokens on the main network via the exchange platform at unescan.io, a pragmatic and efficient way to perform the initial token swap.
United Chain is ready for other projects to migrate their tokens to take advantage of performant transactions with more liquidity options and native marketplace features.
More information about how projects can set themselves up for this (via unescan.io or partners) will come soon.
Continue reading below if you are interested in what is happening under the hood!
- United Chain as a Block Chain: about consensus, software stack, network layout and roles.
- Run a United Chain full node: how to run a full node and become part of the p2p network of United Chain.
Thanks to the community, our partners and supporters.